The Broad River Inn is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at 828-625-8870 or email us at email@example.com us at least 7 (seven) days* prior to your arrival date. Deposits for reservations cancelled before seven days of your stay will be refunded less a $35 processing fee per room.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than seven (7) days* notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand you are responsible for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund may be made less applicable processing fees.
Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests. *A 30 day cancellation notice is required on multiple room bookings.
· Check-in: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
· Check-out: 11:00 AM. Please return your key when you check out. Non-returned keys will incur a $50.00 charge.
· No Smoking; however designated outdoor areas are available.
· No Pets, please call for help in boarding your pet locally.
· The B&B usually caters to an adult crowd; but as many children are currently home from school due to COVID-19, we have altered our age limit to allow well-behaved children 6 (six) years old and above.
· Special Dietary requests due to food allergies should be made with at least 24 hour notice (preferably upon booking your room). We will also ask upon check-in.
We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
A 50% deposit (of your stay) will be processed upon booking your reservation.
The remaining balance will be processed 7 days prior to your arrival.
Please note that due to the historic nature of the building we do not have ADA rooms. Seveon out of eight rooms are up one flight of stairs. Room number 8 is on the main level.
2 night minimum:
A two night minimum is required for most rooms. Please contact us as special circumstances may be granted.
Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your business.
Our number one priority is the health, safety, and comfort of our guests. We have implemented additional cleaning measures and the following new policies.
*Please note that the way we offer breakfast is subject to change without notice. We are carefully monitoring and adhering to any COVID related government mandates.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, other guests, and our staff. You must follow all posted instructions while on the ground of the Broad River Inn or Mini-Golf course. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the "Centers for Disease Control and Prevention", senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
As a guest at the Broad River Inn, you agree to abide by current COVID-19 guidance, emergency regulation, and any other safety guidance which the Broad River Inn deems necessary for the safety of its staff and guests. Such guidance may be modified at any time consequent to existing conditions.
By staying with us, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Policies may change without notice
Last Update: 8/10/2021